Date & Time: Saturday, September 29, 2018, 8-9am
Location: fit-flavors Creve Coeur (11615 Olive Blvd Creve Coeur, MO 63141)
Tickets: only $4.99!
Trying to lose weight but can't keep it off? Do you feel like you can only lose weight when you cut out a whole food group, and then feel deprived of your favorite foods and get intense cravings? Are you active and know what foods are healthy but still can't seem to keep the weight off? You're not alone!
Weight loss can feel overwhelming, frustrating and confusing, but it doesn't have to. And you don't need to feel like you're on a "diet" to lose weight. Balanced, quality, consistent nutrition are key to effortless, sustainable weight loss. And you can learn how to make losing weight satisfying and delicious, too!
Join Allison Lesko, Registered and Licensed Dietitian at the September Cooler Chat to learn how to lose weight and keep it off for the long term.
- The true definition of a diet (and why fad diets only work in the short term)
- A sustainable nutrition philosophy
- The importance of portion control
- Why the quality of your food matters when you're trying to lose weight (and how to identify quality foods on your own)
- How to lose weight and keep it off over the long term through balanced eating (not restrictive dieting)
- How to have a healthy relationship with food and enjoy meal times while losing weight
- How to live a sustainable, healthy lifestyle and maintain a healthy weight
Plus, you'll get an empowering group of peers on a journey like yours and the confidence to make progress towards your weight loss goals!
What are you waiting for? Tickets are only $4.99! But space is limited...get yours now before they're gone!
Allison Lesko is a Licensed and Registered Dietitian and the Director of Nutrition at fit-flavors; she developed and oversees the fit-flavors Nutrition Counseling program. She strongly believes we should have positive experiences at mealtimes and truly enjoy the food we eat. Allison is passionate about teaching mindfulness and portion control to achieve your goals. She encourages all her clients to view eating healthy as a lifestyle, not a diet.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
There is no minimum age requirement to enter the event. Children are welcome!
What can I bring into the event?
We recommend bringing paper and a pen/pencil if you'd like to take notes!
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call/text us at (314) 744-9048.