- Are the meals fresh or frozen? The meals are always fresh.
- How long will the meals last? Because we make all our meals fresh from scratch in-house and don't use any preservatives, we give the meals a 5-6 day shelf life. Snacks last longer, 1-3 weeks. There is a "best by" date on the side of each meal for you to know when to consume the meal by. Just keep the freshness in mind when placing your order or shopping in store! For online orders, you will have the full 5-6 day shelf life from the date you receive your meals.
- Are the meals gluten free? Dairy free? About 90% of our meals are naturally gluten free and/or dairy free. In store, look for "GF" and "DF" on the front label of the meal. On the menu, look for "GF" or "DF" next to the meal name. We are extremely cautious when packaging the food, however if you have an extreme allergy please note that our facility is exposed to all seven major allergens.
- Can I customize the meals? No, you cannot customize the meals. However we do offer bulk protein, carbs, and veggies to build your own meal!
- Can I freeze the meals? While we recommend consuming the meals fresh for the best flavor, you can absolutely freeze the meals. Just keep in mind that some things will freeze better than others, for example cruciferous green veggies may not hold up as well. To defrost, let the food thaw naturally overnight in the fridge rather than using the defrost setting on your microwave.
- How much do the meals cost? $7-14 depending on the protein. Just like at a restaurant, beef and seafood will be on the higher end and eggs and poultry will be on the lower end.
- What makes the meals healthy? Every meal is upheld by our nutritional philosophy. We focus on the essential elements of: clean, all natural ingredients; lean proteins that are 100% hormone and antibiotic free; complex, low glycemic index carbohydrates; healthy fats; and fresh fruits and vegetables. In addition to the highest quality ingredients available, we emphasize portion control - each component of every meal is measured before going into the container.
- How long should I re-heat the meals? Each meal has specific reheat instructions on the label. In general, meals should be reheated for 1:30-2:00 minutes depending on the wattage of your microwave.
- Are the containers microwave safe? Yes, the containers are BPA free and microwave safe.
- Can I reheat the meals in the oven? Yes, you can reheat the meals in the oven if you prefer. Just remove from the plastic container and transfer to an oven-safe container. We do not offer oven reheat instructions at this time.
How It Works
- Can I shop in store for meals or should I order ahead? You are more than welcome to shop at one of our storefront locations any day of the week; there is no need to order ahead if you shop in store as we keep our stores stocked with the full menu. If you'd like home or office delivery, place an order at least 72 hours in advance for a minimum of $50; you'll be asked to choose your delivery date and time during check out. There is a flat $6.99 delivery fee.
- Can I order meals online? Is there a minimum order amount? Yes, you can order meals online. There is no minimum for in store pick up. There is a $50 minimum for local delivery.
- How soon will my meals be ready after I place an online order? Please allow us 72 hours to place your order in the kitchen, prep, cook, portion, and package your healthy meals before they are ready for pick up or delivered to your door. You will be notified via phone or email when your order is ready.
- Where can I pick up my online order? You can pick up your order at any of our three storefront locations (Chesterfield, Brentwood, Creve Coeur). If your order is greater than $50 you will be eligible for local delivery if you are within our delivery radius (30 miles around our Chesterfield location, 14842 Clayton Rd Chesterfield, MO 63017).
- If I order in advance can you customize my meals? No, we do not offer custom meals.
- Do you deliver? Yes! We offer delivery to the local St. Louis area for orders over $50 within a 30 mile radius of our kitchen in Chesterfield. The delivery option will only be visible from your shopping cart when you have at least $50 worth of items in your cart. There is a flat $6.99 delivery fee. Otherwise you will be instructed to pick up at one of our three storefront locations.
- Do I have to be home when the meals are delivered? No, you do not have to be home during delivery. We will text you the day prior to delivery at the number provided during checkout with a 3 hour delivery window that you can expect your meals. Your meals will be in a insulated box with ice packs and our driver will then text you again upon delivery. The meals will be stay cold for at least 8 hours upon delivery in the box with insulation and ice packs.
- Do you have meal plans? Yes! We offer one-on-one nutrition counseling with our Licensed and Registered Dietitian. She can work with you to create a custom meal plan designed for your specific goals and lifestyle. Learn more here.
- How do your subscriptions work? Shop online as normal. When you're ready to checkout you will have to option to subscribe to your cart weekly, bi-weekly, every 3 weeks or every 4 weeks. Subscriptions are completely customizable, meaning you aren't limited to a certain number of items. You can pause, skip, edit, cancel your subscription at any time. You can subscribe for delivery or pickup.
- If I order online do I have to subscribe? No, subscriptions are optional and are just another way we want to help make healthy eating easy and convenient.
- Is there a minimum for subscriptions? There is no minimum for subscriptions.
- Do you have a discount if I buy in bulk? No, but we do have promotions throughout the year. Make sure you're subscribed to our newsletter and follow us on facebook and instagram to stay in the loop!
- What is your return policy? Per health code, we cannot take any meals back once they leave our facilities. If you had a less than amazing experience with any of your meals please reach out and we will do whatever is necessary to resolve the issue.
- What is your refund policy? If you had a less than amazing experience with any of your meals please reach out and we will do whatever is necessary to resolve the issue.
- Do you provide custom meal plans? Yes, we provide custom meal plans through one-on-one nutrition counseling with a Licensed and Registered Dietitian. She can work with you to create a custom meal plan designed for your specific goals and lifestyle.
- Do you provide general meal plans? No, we do not offer general meal plans. If you need help with your nutrition, we are committed to getting you sustainable, long term results. Through years of personal training and nutrition counseling experience, we have found that lasting change comes from a plan that is specific to your lifestyle, your personal health history, and your goals. If you're interested in a meal plan, our Licensed and Registered Dietitian can help create a customized plan based on your goals and lifestyle.
- Who can I talk to if I have a question about my nutrition? If you have any questions about your nutrition, please reach our to our Licensed and Registered Dietitian, Allison Lesko via email@example.com.
- Do you offer any nutrition education? We utilize our blog to offer nutrition education resources. If you'd like us to write about a topic, please just let us know!
- What is the minimum order amount for catering? The minimum ordering amount for catering is 10 servings of any dish. For additional catering questions, please contact our Catering & Events Coordinator, Emily, via firstname.lastname@example.org